Start with yourself and your location and how you notice that many people need the resources to get support when they are aging.
List of services and links to websites.
Clermont Senior Services
2085 James E. Sauls Sr. Dr,
Batavia, OH 45103,
Main Number 513-724-1255
Intake Line- 513-536-4033
Call to set up a case manager evaluation
Clermont Senior Services provide:
- Transportation to Doctor appointments
- Personal Care 1-3 times per week for 1 hour (includes help with bathing) You can ask for skilled services.
- Homemaking services 2 hours every other week
- Home delivered meals- 5 frozen 1 time a week that you can heat in oven or microwave
- Adult day services 1-3 times per week for 6 hours
- Respite for errands or breaks 4 hours per week
- Sliding scale based on monthly income
- Suggested amounts-
- $4 per round trip of transportation
- $7.50 an hour for personal care
Clermont Senior Services Adult Day Care
Adult Day Care Services are housed at the Lois Brown Dale Welcome Center, located next to the agency’s administrative offices.
The center provides a safe, comfortable, and
nurturing environment for older adults with physical and cognitive impairments.
The majority of the adults who attend the center each day have Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia-related disorders.
Others have physical limitations from the effects of a stroke, Parkinson’s disease, or other chronic disabilities. LBD Welcome Center staff provides activities for the participants that are mentally and physically engaging and fun.
The LBD Welcome Center supports the responsibility of family caregivers, offering relief from the stress of providing care around the clock seven days per week. Without the LBD Welcome Center, many caregivers would be overwhelmed and faced with the difficult choice of placing their loved ones in a nursing home.
Transportation to the center, as well as caregiver support, are also available.
Click here for more information
I have not verified any of the information contained in those documents that were prepared by other people.